Monday, April 25, 2011
Dreamweaver Stencils. The Damask background is the same as I've created before by running the Memories Mists covered stencil through the Big Shot with a white cardstock panel to transfer all that gorgeous ink to the negative areas that are beautifully embossed. The bottom panel is coral cardstock run through the Big shot with the Stripes stencil. The newly released Umbrella stencil was "sludge-pasted" with a mix of Matte Orange, Matte Yellow, and Glossy Red pastes. Once dry, I cut around it, matted it with white and popped it up on the card. The ribbon and flowers add to the springy feel of this card. The sentiment was paste-embossed with Glossy White and matted as well. I think this card would be perfect for a bridal or baby shower, or a just-because-I'm-thinking-of-you card! I'm looking forward to posting more fun projects using Dreamweaver Stencils' new releases. Be sure to come back to see!
- ► 2012 (173)
- Dreamweaver Stencils' New Releases and a Free Week...
- I Love Stampendous Dragonflies!
- New Releases from Dreamweaver Stencils!
- Celebrate with a Jumbo Cupcake!
- Getting ZENtangled with Dream Schemes Sketch #5
- Lizzie Anne Designs Sketch #161
- Stampendous Easter "Hunted" House!
- Break Out Your Chocolate Bunnies...It's Lizzie Ann...
- Simple Dream Schemes
- Simply in Stitches
- CROSSing Pretty with Distressed
- Bonjour to Friday!
- Dream Schemes Colorway: Teal & Yellow
- Keeping It Simple
- Becoming Daffy About Dahlias
- Git Along Little Doggies!
- WANT TO BE SHOCKED AND APPALLED? NO FOOLIN'!
- Lizzie Anne Designs New Single Release!
- Happy April Fool's Day!
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2010 (169)